Saturday, June 6, 2015

Festival Clothing for Splendour in the Grass

I am making lots of Boho goodies for Splendour In the Grass at Byron Bay next month.

Lots of Patchwork, cotton lace and doilies.

Recycled Doily Top


Long Patchwork Skirts

Braletts and Sets still available

Midnight Earth Garden Set

Close up of Cotton Lace and Leather


Skirt Openings can be altered with the Leather Tie

Vintage Rose Reversible Vest

Reverse fabric of Vintage Rose Vest
 
My overlocker was sent to the doctor this week!  So not what I need coming up to a music festival.  Still able to make my reversible goodies, cause they do not require the overlocker. But I have so many other skirts and bell sleeve goodies that are waiting for the return of the overlocker:(
All new handmade items are on my instagram page and my website www.mugwacottage.com.au.  Hopefully, you will find something perfect for Splendour In the Grass next month. Cheers Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment