Wednesday, September 18, 2013

New Clothing for our Stockists

Yellow Floral Gingham Peasant Top

Black & White Fleur Reversible Halter Top

Sunflowers with Red Background

Strawberries Halter available in Pink & Red
 
I must apologise to all my quilting and homewares customers for not making any new quilts, pillows or bags lately.  I am still sewing madly for the city boutique that is stocking my handmade clothing.  I have so many quilts cut out or half sewn but nothing finished sorry.  I have some lovely Xmas fabrics for quilts so I am hoping to get them finished this Christmas (not next)!! Here are some pics of our latest items.  The pretty floral gingham is available in yellow, pink, red, green and blue.  I will be doing a range of this pretty fabric for the Hopscotch Boutique, Elizabeth Arcade, Elizabeth Street, Brisbane Qld

No comments:

Post a Comment