Sunday, December 23, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Cowboy Boot Christmas Quilt Close up

Ladder display as part of Xmas decorations

Our farm after bushfires


 
Merry Christmas to all my wonderful customers and I look forward to another creative year with you in 2013.  Next year the studio will only open on the first Saturday of each month and by appointment/party booking.  This week has been busy with bushfires at our Rathdowney farm and trying to finish my Xmas orders and presents!  The heat over the last weeks has warped my quilting table and the tracks have moved so my quilting machine decided it didn't want to co-operate with my last minute quilting (grrrrrrr)!  I dream of a cold Christmas (not white, just cold!!)  So I blasted the air conditioner on it (and me) and finished the above Cowboy Boot Xmas Quilt and a customer cot quilt, but still have a few pressies to finish.  Xmas/New year is always hectic in our household.  With last minute orders to fill, Xmas shopping, Calf marking,  Hubby's birthday and usually a New Years Eve party, I am all Bah Humbug.  My Favourite day is 2nd January when it is all over (including the NY hangover) and I look forward to a New (and less hectic) Year!!  Best wishes Rob :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment