Monday, June 21, 2010

New Fabrics








Thought you might like a look at the new fabrics I have just received from one of my fav fabric stores. Park Avenue by 3 sisters is just beautiful. Not sure what I will do with it yet but that doesn't matter!!!! Flower Sugar is so cute. I am doing a new quilt by Leanne's Beasley in that.

Poodle is the new range from Jennifer Paganelli. I have made a yellow shopping tote already in my store and I think I will make some more totes with the blue and pink roses as well (maybe).

Heading into hospital this week for a minor op so won't have anything new this week. Plus my quilting machine has broken so also has to go into hospital. I have a lovely runner half quilted in Robyn Pandolphs Beach House fabric so that will be in the store when my machine and I recover from our hospital visits.

Regards Rob






No comments:

Post a Comment